Thursday, December 29, 2011

2011: A Year in Review

2011 was sweet to us.

Let's review:

January:

Toph learned to climb the stairs. He has since climbed everything else under God's green earth.

February:


I contemplated my unconditional love for Toph in a bohemoth of a post.

March:


My baby turned a year old and I wrote him a letter.

April:

The hubs and I celebrated 10 whole years together.

May:

This month I discovered that 3 minutes is actually a very long time.

June:

I shared some portraits my third graders drew of me.

July:

I thanked Harry Potter and rued the passing of Amy Winehouse.

August:

I categorized the types of drivers on the highways out there.

September:


Seeing as how I only posted once in September, that answer is easy. I wrote about the problems I see on my beloved Pinterest.

October:


I showcased the advanced oral hygiene habits of my little boy.

November:

I wrote a letter of apology to our plasma screen TV and said goodbye to a dear friend.

December:

Merry the cat landed herself on the naughty list.


Looking forward to a new year, full of loving, laughing and blogging.

Linking up:
Mama Kat's Writer's Workshop
post signature

2 comments:

Mama Up! said...

Love the look back! Now I want to try it :)

Sharde said...

lolololololololol merry in the tree!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home