Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday: (Otherwise Known As Me Stepping ((FAR)) Out of my Comfort Zone)

I recently found Chrissy's blog when she commented on this post about our mutual love of Little Miss Momma.  She is as equally creative, crafty and cute as LMM and has a really great Etsy shop, Simply Created.

Well, she participates in a linky party with the Pleated Poppy called What I Wore Wednesday (WIWW) and I thought maybe I would give it a try. 

Let me preface this by saying this is a rather hard thing for me to post because I really don't like pictures of myself.  I like pictures of my baby and my Matt and when I'm in those pictures I tend to look nice.  By myself, not so much.  However, I do like to get dressed and I think this will be a fun way for me to do it.  Plus, it will help me be a little more fashionably creative in that department.  As the school year drags on I tend to get in a lazy fashion slump and hopefully, this will help me avoid that.

And, if you are inspired over what I'm wearing or get an idea, then, I'm down with that.

Oh, and I only have two outfits to showcase because I jumped on the bandwagon late.  I'll be better next week...or will I?




Yes, you can't see my shoes.  Rookie mistake.  No more yard shots.
Blouse: Target
Cardigan: Target (5 years old)
Capris: Target
Shoes: Shoedazzle

Nope; not wearing a stitch of makeup.  That's how I roll on Spring Break.

 Necklace: Walmart 
Earrings: World Market

Shoes:  Shoedazzle

I must thank my dear husband for taking my picture.
He rocks and is very, very handsome.
This is the only shot I have of this outfit, so here goes:
Dress: Target
Wedges:  Kenneth Cole outlet
Belt: Alloy
Baby:  My womb with some help from hubs.

I thought this was fun!  My hope is to keep up with it; if only to track my own style.  I would love to see some of my bloggy friends participate...come on guys, it's a lot of self indulgent fun.  Plus, you all have great style!




3 comments:

Ashley said...

Great animal print shoes!
Hope you'll check out Style Files!
www.acstylefiles.blogspot.com
Ash

Tiffany said...

Oooh, I'm loving the cardigan!

MOMmetime said...

oh wow...what a great idea! I tend to just throw something on seconds before we are about to walk out the door. I was never like that before ~I'm trying more often to change that about me. I go through stages one day/week I will 'try' to do more and then I fall into a slump. This is a good motivator! Thanks for sharing. Thank you for stopping by and visiting my blog. I really enjoyed my visit here and look forward to your next post.

Stopping by from SITS comment hour.

Home