I'm gin and welcome to Life as Topher's Mama. Here you'll find my musings on motherhood, life and a mishmash of topics that strike my fancy.
I'm the mama of Toph and the wife of Matt. I am a third grade bilingual teacher in south Texas and of course, a blogger. Over the years, blogging has become a passion of mine as a creative outlet, as I've always loved to write to share my experiences.
If you stick around my blog, you'll find that I'm:
- addicted to caffiene
- love my baby more than life but that I also love to worry about him
- slowly but surely tapping into my crafty side (very, very slowly)
- deeply in love with my husband
- very, very awkward
- very, very awesome
- sometimes fashion forward, but other times dreadfully fashion backward
- not perfect
- sometimes funny (at least in my own head)
- slowly but surely trying to expand my blog and connect with more people (hence the blog party!)
- teaching myself how to beautify my blog (with the help of people smarter than me!)
- grateful for my sweet life and thank the Lord every day for my blessings
Thanks for stopping by! If you like those chubby little feet in my header or anything that you read here, feel free to click that little "Follow" button. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Plus, I've heard I look really good in people's dashboards, so that's reason in and of itself.
(If you're wondering what the heck I'm doing right now, click here.)