- just now started brushing my son's teeth this week (please don't judge me).
- a little girl ran up behind me in a parking lot; I was sure she was a big man trying to rob me so I screamed bloody murder and scared the bejesus out of her and my baby.
- my kitten nurses a fluffy red blanket when she is trying to go to sleep.
- I STILL have not mailed out thank-yous from Toph's birthday party...rude.
- I created a button AND a signature with the help of a bloggy buddy, Nina @ Momma Go Round. You need to visit her site; seriously, she's having a fantastic giveaway right now.
- My friend Lauren posted a little something about me on her blog. Made my day.
- I'm participating in the Shine Project. Are you?
- My boy and I are going to the library this weekend and I'm going to check out The Help by Kathryn Stockett.
Too many people have recommended this book to me.
- This picture is so awesome there are no words for it:
|Howdy pardner! I'm a Texan boy for sure.|
For now, why I am awkward AND awesome:
I bought breakfast tacos for my team at school for our staff development and proceeded to get lost on the way to school to deliver them. Yes, it was in the same neighborhood that I drive through everyday, I happened to think I could just just take a shortcut. No dice.
Are you awkward and awesome?