Monday, February 22, 2010

My Husband Rocks (All the Time, Even Monday)

My husband rocks because this weekend I went into nesting mode and he came right along with me! Before we got pregnant I never had a big "honey-do" list for him, we usually tackled things together. These days his list is getting longer and longer, and he completes with a smile on his face, seemingly happy for another challenge.

This weekend he cleaned out his entire car as per my request (we're using the Subaru for our initial baby-mobile, I'm too tight on the purse strings to buy a new car at this juncture) and he installed the car seat. He also helped me get the baby's bag ready for the hospital and he did the majority of the laundry. He also helped me organize things around the house and did the grocery shopping. Isn't he just awesome?

As this pregnancy comes to a close, I realize how much closer of a team it has made us. I've said it before and I'll say it again...I don't know what I would do without my husband! He's my rock, my best friend and my partner. I'm the luckiest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You're almost there!

Home