Saturday, January 16, 2010

My Husband Rocks Saturday

Yesterday afternoon I was getting ready to come into the computer room and write about why my husband rocks. He rocks because he looks after me and takes care of me. That was going to be the main idea of this post. However, I didn't have time to come into the computer room because he came home early! He was home by 4:30, which never happens. He teaches big kids and they start later than my little ones do. So, I decided to hang out with him instead of with the computer. Last night he rocked a little more because he came home bearing...food. I had no idea what to make for dinner last night and was in no mood to cook (I had a huge dinner FAIL the night before, long story). He showed up with a couple of frozen pizzas, the Totino's variety and we had a blast eating and sharing our day. I ended up falling asleep on the couch, a Friday night usual, and he made sure I got to bed okay. These days it's hard for me to get comfortable without the help of several pillows, and he knows just how to arrange them. So last night, in the midst of trying to sleep, he was arranging pillows just how I like them, keeping me off my back (I start to choke if I lay on my back too long) and tickling the baby bump. My husband totally rocks and I love him more everyday.

No comments:

Home