Monday, June 22, 2009

A quick update

First of all, happy Father's day to three amazing men:

Dad, you are so great to me and Matt. Thanks so much for all you do for us. The road trip was the best we have ever had because of you!

Daddy Gene, Matt said you were the smartest man he has ever met and I will stand beside that statement. You are a wonderful father in law and I'm so thankful for you!

Daddy Mac, You are a great man and a very good sport! I always enjoy the time we spend together, be it playing golf or wii or password. Thank you so much for all you do for me and Matt!



Camp:
This is an amazing experience. I am around 67 dedicated high school juniors and seniors whose faces are so bright and shiny. I am exhausted already, but its the exhaustion of goodness, because I am around these awesome, unique individuals. I am learning so much and making so many connections that it's incredible. This camp and what is going on here is bigger than me, it's bigger than you and it has helped me put a lot of things in perspective. This is the first day and already I am filled with such hope! Being back on this campus is incredible and what makes it even more incredible are the relationships that are happening all around me. I don't think I will be the same after this but in a good way!

More updates to come!

No comments:

Home