Saturday, May 2, 2009

A Really Good Saturday

Hi there. Happy Saturday to you. It is May 2, 12 days til we close, 13 days til we move. I am having a good Saturday. I'm packing the apartment up for our last move for the next several years. I can't believe how much stuff we have accumulated over the last year, but that's another post. I am alone, unfortunately husbandly has a professional development today. It's good because he'll learn and get paid extra. Extra pay these days is a good thing. Although I am missing him, I'm having a good time. You see, I have recently discovered the joys of HGTV. Husbandly doesn't particularly care for this channel, so we don't watch it when he's here. He says he already knows how to do all the stuff they show on this channel, and I don't doubt it. So, I watch it on my own, which is what I am now. I am watching and hatching plans. I have learned that I too, can tile my driveway. Just takes the tile, mortar and a little elbow grease. I can also use space in a home really well now. At least, I think I can. I haven't applied these skills, just learned them theoretically. I just had an organic egg taco with some soy milk and took my vitamins. I'm also running some vinegar through my coffee pot because our calcium infested south Texas water clogs it up. Oh, glorious Saturday! I hope you're having a good one too.

No comments:

Home