Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Long Awaited Update

Hello all.

The school year is in full swing and I am busy busy busy. How has this been affecting my diet? Well, the thing I like about being in school is that I have a consistent routine. This is really helps students feel comfortable in their environment and it also helps me in the eating department. I eat the same breakfast every day, almost the same lunch and come home and eat either at or a little past six. Same time everyday. The only thing that has been affected to some degree is my work out schedule. The beginning of the year is always hectic; we're finding our groove and making it work; but some stuff will get pushed to the side. So, I haven't been working out as consistently. Regardless, I've still lost three pounds since school started and I'm on track for my first checkpoint. Feeling good, but admittedly, it's not the first thing on my mind anymore. My husband, who is in the grips of his first year is on my mind, as well as my own classroom. I have got a good one this year too. So good and smart. First and foremost, I teach. I eat in between and to save myself time and calories, I plan my meals meticulously so that they're healthy and satisfying.
Aside from that, I thought I'd try to leave you with a pic of the newlyweds on their first day of school.


I'm sure you can tell which one teaches elementary and which one teaches high school. He's a handsome devil huh? I totally hit the jackpot. Now that I know to post pics, expect more to come!

No comments:

Home