No one pinched him though; instead, they gave him lots of gifts and kisses. Go figure.
Here is the lowdown on the party:
We had food:
1. Fruit kabobs (inspiration found here.)
2. Veggie cups with ranch dip (inspiration found here)
3. Chicken salad sandwiches (my own recipe...comment for the recipe) and tortilla rollups (found here).
We had desserts:
1. Top tier: dark chocolate cake balls,
second tier: strawberry cake balls (found here)
bottom tier: green velvet cake balls in honor of St. Patty's Day
(recipe found here).
2. Ice cream cone cupcakes (found here)
rice krispie treats with 2s on them
We had beverages:
1. Apple juice, milk, water and cranberry punch (given to me by a friend...comment for the recipe)
2. Coffee punch (found here)
We had kid games:
Bubble table, mural painting, sidewalk chalk and sandbox treasure hunt
We had grown up games:
Bean bag toss
We had goodie bags:
Kool aid play dough ...I even put it in eggs! (inspiration found here)
All sealed with a special Toph sticker from Snapfish!
We had so much fun!
(Read about Toph's first birthday here and see if you can spot the similarities...I say, if it ain't broke, don't fix it!)