My Dream List
1. Travel to Europe with my husband and son
2. Visit NYC and go to the Met.
3. Act in a play.
4. Nail the GRE.
5. Work from home.
6. Learn to all things DIY so we never have to hire anybody.
7. Learn to cook fish so we learn to like it.
8. Eat at least two veggies everyday.
9. See all of Pedro Almodovar's films and understand them. Without subtitles.
10. Visit all of South America, from the top of Brazil to the bottom of Chile.
11. Find a way to save Mexico, my adopted homeland.
12. Learn another Romantic language (Italian, Portuguese, French).
13. Read a nonfiction book at least once a month.
14. Get a master's degree in counseling.
15. Run a marathon.
16. Play basketball for a team in the community.
17. Teach my son to play basketball and to really enjoy it.
18. Grow my own coffee beans.
19. Heck, grow my own garden.
20. Open my own school in conjunction with my husband.
21. Have 100% passing on the state test.
22. Be an advocate for closing the achievement gap in our schools.
23. Equally expose my son to the arts (all of them) and sports.
24. To be continued...
Linking up to: