Wednesday, May 18, 2011

We Have A Winner and a Facebook Page!

Hey y'all!
I have a winner for ya, I really do. However, I'd like to take a minute to tell you that I am indeed technologically inept. I have spent the past HOUR trying to create a Facebook page for the little blog. An HOUR! All my lovely Twitter friends want to know what my page URL is so they can like me (thanks Tweeties!) and I can't figure out how to tell them.

I now have a Facebook page for Life as Topher's Mama. Search for it the next time you're on Facebook and you're likely to find it. In fact, I just did a Facebook search for it and it's the only one that comes up. When you find it, will you like it please? Once I get 25 fans, it's legit and I can set up my custom URL.

In other (more exciting and less humiliating) news, we have a winner for the super awesome Scentsy giveaway!

Confession: I love giveaways but sometimes I wish everyone that entered could win. I think y'all all deserve some good smells in your life. If you don't have a Scentsy connection in your life, you can consider Veronica your go-to gal. Just go to her Scentsy site and order away.

Here is what random.org generated:

And commenter  is:

Um, I love how her winning entry is also my guest blog link!  In case you didn't see it, y'all should check my guest blog at Boerman Ramblings.  

Congrats, Chrissy!  I'll be getting in touch with you about claiming your prize.

Thanks everyone; and keep coming by.  Tell your friends too; we're about to hit 100 GFC followers and I'll be in the mood to celebrate!

post signature

No comments:

Home