- childproofing the house (turns out when Toph really wants to get somewhere, he can do a combination of dragging himself/rolling there)
- buying him a big boy high chair. No more Bumbo for him!
- getting our car's windows tinted and getting some extra accessories that came with it.
- looking at outfits for our upcoming 6-month family portraits. I'm leaning toward contrasting colors since these will be outside shots, but we'll see. My husband does have an opinion on this and it must be heard.
- possibly going to Flo-ville for a long overdue visit with my mom. She still hasn't even baked me a birfday cake!
- two really long morning walks for me and the boy. Daddy likes to sleep in, so me and the boy get out before 8am and get some leg work in.
- a little mani-pedi action for me, complete with a Starbucks pumpkin spice latte with soy. Ooooh, it's like a holiday when they bring that drink back. Couple it with a sweet little lady rubbing on your feet and hands and it's heaven.
- yardwork...Hermine came through and tore our fence up, so we need to get that cleaned up, plus pick up the little debris that all the wind blew through our yard.
- and probably the most important (and I was going to post a separate blog about this, maybe I still will)...naptime with my baby! I've never been a napper, but when I lay down on my bed with my little guy and let him nestle up against me, we both sleep better than Tiger Woods on Ambien.