Friday, February 5, 2010

Everything but the Kitchen Sink

Yes, I know I missed my 33 weeks post and in two days I'll be 34 weeks. Let's just put it this way: Lulu Mae is growing, putting on baby fat and developing those final touches before she enters the world. And, her entrance is rapidly approaching; so fast it makes my head spin.

I am doing great, aside from being tired. I've developed a new pattern of waking up in the middle of the night to use the bathroom (which is not unusual), only to find myself unable to go back to sleep, thus staying awake hours on end. This new pattern, coupled with the fact that I have just had the busiest week of the school year, means I am one TIRED pregnant lady. I know this will pass and the sleeplessness is probably due to anxiety over our pending arrival. I am very excited for our girl to get here, but it's only natural to feel anxious, right?

Four different people today told me I had "dropped." I can't tell anything different about myself, but it's nice to know other people can. One coworker asked how long I had and I said about six weeks, and she said that she thinks the baby will be here in four. This statement got me to thinking that we could easily takes bets on this to make a little money. I'll have to spend some time pondering the morality of this. I wonder if it makes it better if I put the money in her college savings account??

Today is Friday, which means it's a "My Husband Rocks" Friday. Matt rocks because he is grilling out tonight! It's the first day in a couple of days that we've had sunshine, so we'll have a nice time hangin' outside.

Here's me at 33 weeks:



I'll post another one on Sunday to see if any of you can tell if I've "dropped" or not.

No comments:

Home