Sunday, January 3, 2010

Oh My Word, I'm 29 Weeks Pregnant.!

Today I am 29 weeks pregnant. Lulu has been kicking all morning, or more accurately, doing what I have labeled as "rumbling around." I think she enjoys turning somersaults in there, and I can feel her whole body move in a circle. That's what I call rumbling around. There are also gaps of time where she does not move and while I know this is completely normal, it makes me want to call my doctor to make absolutely sure. However, this pregnancy I've made three extra trips to his office because I was worried about something and all three turned out to be nothing. However, one of those trips I did have a sinus infection, so actually there was something wrong, only with me and not the baby.

Today marks the last day of vacation for me! Back to work tomorrow. My husband and I have had a lovely two week vacation. We've been apart maybe four hours this entire break. I don't mind going back to school (especially since I only have 10 weeks until a 5 month maternity leave)but I do get sad because I'll miss my husband. I know, I'm really weird because I'll see him everyday, but it's different when you're around someone all the time.

We signed up for childbirth classes and while I agree that they are important, I'm not sure about the time frame for them. Don't these people know that pregnant ladies get tired quickly and like to go to bed early? At least, this one does, and our classes are from 6:30-9:30 every Tuesday of January. All I know is that on Wednesdays, I will be dragging. But it's only for a month and I'm excited about what we're going to learn. I wanted to get them out of the way as soon as I could, lest I go into early labor, I still want to know what to do. But please pray that I do not go into early labor. Pray that I go into labor sometime between March 13 -21. Hopefully, Lulu will be a spring break baby.

After all of our visiting was done on Monday, we got in the car and headed to our home. We love our home and we love being in it, so suffice it to say, the last few days were our very favorite days of break. We worked on the house, we cleaned, we watched Sherlock Holmes (awesome) and I cooked. Most importantly, we relaxed. Today, I will plan for school, do a little more cleaning and shop for groceries for the week. Ah yes, back to normal, non-vacation life.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Oh child birth classes.....we went to the first one and the tour of the hospital and skipped out on all the others. There is always "that guy" that asks the most ridiculous questions. Hope yours is better than ours was :)

Home