Wednesday, November 4, 2009

More Sonogram News

Yesterday there was so much excitement, plus dinner to be made, that I didn't get a chance to get on here and post. This morning I quickly posted what the baby is (yay!) and I thought I would go into more detail about our sonogram.

First of all, that gel is cold! And I followed the nurse's instructions and drank my 32oz of water before the sonogram and let's just say, my bladder was not far from exploding. When the tech started moving her wand around my belly, it was all over. As soon as I saw her head I started crying. It was the best thing I'd seen on a television screen for a long time. Lulu was all over the place! I am feeling her a lot and she's even made a few trips to my ribs and let me tell you, for a 13oz baby, she packs quite a punch! It took awhile for the tech to take her measurements and for a few minutes it seemed we wouldn't find out if she was a Lulu because she was moving around so much and because she had the cord between her legs.

Lulu has two long legs and a cute tummy, sweet little hands, a strong and straight spinal cord, her head is nice and round and she's making good use of my uterus! There is just the right amount of fluid in there for her, the placenta is nice and low and the cord is strong. I am not dilated, which is good, and everything was deemed healthy. I feel so blessed that our baby is healthy and that I am able to have a healthy pregnancy. I pray that it continues to be that way.

I wish I ould post pictures but the part of the machine that prints pics was broken. We're hoping to get another sonogram in a couple of weeks, so I'll post pictures then.

1 comment:

Cecilia said...

Congrats Gin...girls are awesome!

Home