Sunday, November 1, 2009

20 Weeks...Otherwise Known As HALFWAY THERE!

I have been pregnant for 20 weeks...simply can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going by. Some days it feels like March 21 will never get here, but I know that if time keeps flying like this, it will be here tomorrow. This is also quite possibly the last "week in the life' post I will do where I don't know if my baby is a boy or a girl. I promise to post about what the baby is as soon we we find out on Tuesday. I can't wait to find out what the baby is...the general consensus around this place is that it's a boy...so we'll wait and see if our suspicions are confirmed.

This week little baby weighs 10.5 ounces and is 6.5 inches long. He or she is swallowing now and is producing meconium. I'm feeling him or her a lot these days and I just love the little random baby kicks that I'm feeling. It always takes me a second or two to register what that was, but when I do, it's a lovely feeling.

Check back on Tuesday evening...that's when I'll post if it's a Topher or a Lulu!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Congrats Gin! March 21 is my dad's birthday and was also my sister's due date. My nephew ended up being born on the 23rd. Good due date for sure!

M'chelle said...

My guess is a lovely little Lulu! I am going simply off the Chinese calendar so not like it is really technical or anything, lol!

Home