Saturday, April 11, 2009

My Husband Rocks

My husband rocks because we have an awesome time together without even leaving the couch. Last night, we opened all the windows in the house, turned on the Wii, put some music that we listened to religiously back in the day (2001) and talked. We laughed and giggled and schemed and it was a great night. The whole time we were playing Mario Cart and laughing our heads off. The music that was playing was a really old burnt CD from when Matt and I first started dating, which brought back memories in and of itself. There was Radiohead, Counting Crows, Oasis, Modest Mouse, STP and a few others that we never turned off when we first started dating. It was just a great time. It made me realize that we're about to start a new chapter of our relationship with purchasing a home; however, I know that we could live in a tent, a shack, this crummy apartment, Texas, Colorado, Washington, California and I would be okay with anywhere we go, as long as we have each other. My husband rocks because he is my home, my heart. Tomorrow we celebrate eight years together and there have been a lot of chapters in our relationship. Through them all we have grown together in a way that we could never be right separate. We're the ultimate team; Kelsey power!


No comments:

Home