Friday, January 9, 2009

My Husband Rocks

Happy My-Husband-Rocks Friday!

MGK rocks because he is the king of little things. He made dinner last night without even telling me he was going to do it, so of course when I walked in from work exhausted, it brought a huge smile to my face. He tolerates my absurd love of Taylor Swift, he even burnt me her CD and listens to it with me. Not to mention, this week I've been really tired about getting into the swing of things and have not been making my lunches the night before. Well, I woke up today and started rooting in the fridge for something and lo and behold, he had made a delicious sandwich for me. My husband takes care of me and looks out for me, that's why he rocks. I just love him.

1 comment:

Tara said...

Wm. Paul Young is the author. Isaac is reading it now so we can discuss it. Apparently it's pretty controversial.

Home