Happy "My Husband Rocks" Friday!
MGK rocks because he is a very dedicated teacher. He always wants to improve on what he does and he's very reflective about his instruction. He's also one of the most patient people I've ever met. He would have to be, to put up with me and then go to work and put up with some of those kids. I am so lucky to be married to him.
Yesterday, I was putting on my favorite lip balm and thought of how much I like it. That little action made me think of other little things I have in my life that I really like. Here they are, in no particular order:
1. Brambleberry lip balm. This is the lip balm I was referring to. It smells great, comes in a pretty case and has just a tiny bit of pink sheen. So pretty.
2. Pride and Prejudice, the book. This book gives me great pleasure. I think that if I could compare myself to any book character, it would be Elizabeth Bennet. I love Jane Austen.
3. Head bands. Yes, sometimes they give me a headache, but I always like how I look when I have one on.
4. Tights. I wore these yesterday and I just love them. They can dress up any skirt or dress and they're just so fun.
5. My cat. Right now he's laying here beside me, purring. No, I'm not petting him, he's purring because he's glad I'm home and I've been home for about an hour now. He's a really good cat.
6. Thursday night TV. "My Name is Earl," "Kath and Kim," "The Office," (which is my favorite), and "30 Rock" are so great!
7. Tall boots. I have these tall brown boots that come up to just below my knee. I'm always so glad when I can where them, they are so warm and cute.
8. Friends. No, not the show. Those people who are not my family but love me anyway.
9. Husband. Refer to above if you need to know why.
10. Blue mascara. I love blue mascara!
11. Shutterfly.com. The best picture website ever.
12. Twilight. About three weeks ago I started this series and in about two weeks I was finished with them. I love these books, but only for Edward Cullen. I find the heroine, Bella Swan, a tad annoying. I'm currently rereading the series to try and find some reason to like her. But Edward, he can stay.