1. You think about writing about popping cysts (I said "think" I'm not actually going to do it.)
2. Writing about the merits of maternity pj pants that you are still wearing sounds appealing. Newsworthy even.
3. You consider writing about what you would tell Elmo if you met him. (A mixture of thank you and be quiet come to mind.)
4. Writing an ode to your grout cleaner sounds mindblowing.
5. Having a deep discussion about how the Warblers' version of "Teenage Dream" is better than Katy Perry's version sounds ground breaking. Don't know what I'm talking about? Watch Glee.
6. Copying and pasting the script of Anchorman and highlighting my favorite parts has crossed my mind. You stay classy, San Diego.
7. I entertained the idea of documenting my next trip to Wal-mart.
8. Writing a haiku about our new sprinkler crossed my mind as I watched it sprinkle.
9. Speculating about why my neck hurts seems like something you ought to know. In great detail. I have theories. One involves a pillow. Another, a cat...who shall remain nameless.
10. I thought about conducting an experiment to see exactly how my husband would react if I spray painted our floors gold. This would be a vlog, obviously, as words would not be able to describe it. He would probably look like this though:
I swear...these are 10 sure fire ways to cure writer's block. I can feel it.