Thanks so much to Jenae for awarding me "One Lovely Blog Award." She is too sweet for thinking of me (but I really can't disagree... I am a great daily read ((her words, not mine)). Y'all should check out her amazing photography blog and her sweet personal blog.
Here are the award guidelines:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 recently discovered blogs. (Let's see if I can actually do this one.)
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
Seems easy enough, right?
1. I hate birds. They can peck you with their sharp beaks. Their claws are sharp. Their excrement falls from the sky. Even their chirping is ominous.
2. I am not a dainty eater. I will eat a whole foot long Subway sandwich by myself and I'm okay with that.
3. My husband gives the best backrubs; I kind of wish I could have bought this onesie for Toph:
4. I get a giddy, light feeling when I'm browsing Pinterest. It's inspiration overload.
You're feeling inspired right now, aren't you? And this is just the tip of the iceberg.
5. It was an oddly freeing feeling to me that Blogger blacked out for awhile. I missed y'all though.
6. My baby likes to dig in my purse.
Above you will see two items my child found in my purse: my tampon and an emergency pacifier kept in one of the pockets. Kid is good; as you can see, he's blaming it on the cat.
7. I have so many craft projects waiting in the wings that sometimes I am just a dither; I can't figure out which one to do next. However, it seems that all systems are pointing at me FINALLY starting to use my sewing machine. I'm nervous.
Here are the blogs to whom I will bestow this honor:
City Life to Ranching Wife (you're gonna love her)
Do Sweat the Small Stuff (because let's face it; we all do)
I Do Thee Wed Sara (one of my bloggy sitsahs)
i heart andy gross (I love teacher bloggers)
I KNOW HOW BABBY IS FORMED (this girl can write)
Literally Inspired (this blog title rocks my socks every time I see it)
Newlyweds on a Budget (another bloggy sitsah)
She's Crafty (this lady can come over to my house any day and we can chat and craft)
Highway 101 (cutest pregnant lady ever AND she can rock the bright red lipstick)