- Walking around like an angry rhino all day yesterday because I lost my glasses:
I don't like walking around blind, it makes me grumpy. Almost as grumpy as when I lose my glasses.
- I have two cats. This morning, the big, curmudgeon, Pippen, threw up all over the floor. The little cute one, Merry, decided to help me clean it up. Imagine this:
But, vomit. Awkward.
(If you can tell me what famous literary characters my cats are named, you are awkward and awesome.)
- I have been so, so busy at work.
I don't like opening my planner...but it seems every time I open my email something new needs to go in there...
March 22 was a weird day...a lot of things were planned, then moved, then canceled.
I just need to put my big girl panties on because it's going to be that way until the "test" is over with.
- Toph is saying "hi" and "bye" at random and totally cute times.
- My husband is awesome. I love him so. He should probably be a permanent fixture in the awesome column
Awkward AND Awesome:
Postpartum hair loss has caused some wonky hair regrowth, which means it looks like I have some form of mange (this is the awkward part):
But AWESOME part is that not only is my hair growing back, it's growing back BROWN! For awhile I thought I'd be gray.
Were you AWKWARD and AWESOME this week?
I wanna know! Either comment telling me how or post your own and link up to