Sunday, February 20, 2011

My 11 Month Old

My baby, my treasure, my prize, is 11 months old.

Sometimes, when I think about how fast he has grown, I think of a bird I am trying to hold onto but he always ends up flying away and I am left with feathers in my hands; feathers for each of the sweet months my baby has been here.

I'm feeling poetic tonight, I guess.  But seriously, never before in my life has 11 months ever flown by so quickly.  Being a mother has put a whole new perspective on time for me; it goes by so quickly and you can't have it back.  This boy that Toph is becoming; man, he blows me away on a daily basis.  To have personally witnessed him grow, well, it's an honor and a privilege that I don't take lightly.

Being 11 months old means another thing....full on party planning!  I am hoping to do a series of blog posts on this subject, but in keeping with the sentimental tone of this blog post, I leave you with an angelic picture:

My sweet Toph, 11 months old

No comments:

Home