Friday, March 6, 2009

Such as...

Today's post will be a little collection of things I've been saving up.

For starters, the running is going well. Yesterday I rested and the day before I got in a full four miles in under 45 minutes. Yay, my speed is increasing. Today I ran as well but I was at my mom's house and only got a mile in because I really just wanted to hang out with her. (I don't think the little voice got to me, I just don't see my mom that often.)

Secondly, spring break (eyes up here, Michael) is next week and tomorrow MGK and I are heading to Iowa to see his family. I am SO excited. From there we're all going to Chicago, so it's going to be a lot of fun. I totally dislike flying but I'm just going to suck it up and do it because it's spring break and we need to get out of town for a bit.

Next, how great is that Taylor Swift? I just love her CD and have it on constantly in the car. She's precious and very fun to listen to whilst running.

Also, today is "My Husband Rocks" Friday, so I must brag on my wonderful husband for a bit. MGK rocks because he leaves me little notes. We found out a couple of months ago that our front door is magnetic, so we stuck a magnet up there and leave each other notes in the morning. He writes sweet things, funny things, reminders, encouragement and puts it on the door for me to find in the mornings. He's just the greatest.

Lastly, for any of you reading out there: my husband and I need a team to run in the Beach to Bay Marathon Relay in Corpus Christi on May 16. There are 6 people on a team and you only have to run 4.4 miles. If you are interested, let us know...it will be a lot of fun.

There you have it. All the news that's fit to print.

No comments:

Home