Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thankful

Happy Thanksgiving!
Last year, sitting around the dinner table at my in-laws' house in Iowa, the conversation turned to what we were thankful for. Everyone had to go around and say one thing they were thankful for. Last year, it was easy and this year it is too.

What I am most thankful for in my life are my relationships. The one with my husband, the one with my mom, my dad, my sister, all my family, my friends. The people in my life have shaped me into who I am, and without them, I don't know where I'd be. I feel so blessed when I think on the people who I love and who love me. I am so thankful to have so many relationships in my life that are truly meaningful.

That's what I'm thankful for, among many other things, this just being first and foremost in my mind. What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Home